February 15, 2018
Staging your house for a successful sale
Break out the paint cans and for sale sign, it is time to sell the house, are you ready? In order for a successful sale ValuSpace Personal Storage offers top of the line indoor storage units and tips to spruce up your space. Staging can highlight the appearance of your living space with just a few quick fixes which will increase the possibilities of speedy sale.
- Remove all the excess items from your space, especially near the entryway. Do not overwhelm a potential client with to much furniture as soon as they walk in the door.
- While simplifying rent indoor storage units to secure the extra bookshelves and family memorabilia.
- Taking down family portraits allows your guests the opportunity to envision their photos on the mantel.
- Keep your artwork simple. Do not hang anything that will distract them from what is important, your house.
A quick spruce
- Give all surfaces a deep clean. Wash the carpets and drapes to disperse unwanted smells.
- Add a fresh coat of paint or change colors to a neutral pallet in major living spaces.
- Go bold with a bright blanket or pillow. Fresh flowers or plants are also a great idea.
- Keep your coat closets half full. This not only helps your buyer see their belongings there but they can also see the potential for storage.
- A showing can happen at anytime, so keep your house smelling clean by monitoring what gets cooked. Keep the fish and powerful food for another night.
- Reorganize the furniture for a better flow through your house. Store leftover furniture with us until it is needed.
Finding the right place to call home does not have to be stressful. At ValuSpace Personal Storage we keep our storage unit prices low so you can find the best storage solutions.