February 15, 2018
Staging your house for a successful sale
Break out the paint cans and for sale sign, it is time to sell the house, are you ready? In order for a successful sale ValuSpace® Personal Storage offers top of the line indoor storage units and tips to spruce up your space. Staging can highlight the appearance of your living space with just a few quick fixes which will increase the possibilities of speedy sale.
- Remove all the excess items from your space, especially near the entryway. Do not overwhelm a potential client with to much furniture as soon as they walk in the door.
- While simplifying rent indoor storage units to secure the extra bookshelves and family memorabilia.
- Taking down family portraits allows your guests the opportunity to envision their photos on the mantel.
- Keep your artwork simple. Do not hang anything that will distract them from what is important, your house.
A quick spruce
- Give all surfaces a deep clean. Wash the carpets and drapes to disperse unwanted smells.
- Add a fresh coat of paint or change colors to a neutral pallet in major living spaces.
- Go bold with a bright blanket or pillow. Fresh flowers or plants are also a great idea.
- Keep your coat closets half full. This not only helps your buyer see their belongings there but they can also see the potential for storage.
- A showing can happen at anytime, so keep your house smelling clean by monitoring what gets cooked. Keep the fish and powerful food for another night.
- Reorganize the furniture for a better flow through your house. Store leftover furniture with us until it is needed.
Finding the right place to call home does not have to be stressful. At ValuSpace® Personal Storage we keep our storage unit prices low so you can find the best storage solutions.